Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

spot on mate, the blowing smoke up psg's arse was embarrassing
we may not need a striker, but do you think a haaland would put those sterling bernardo chances away ?
i do
I'd have Haaland in a heart beat but he wasn't for sale. I'd have had Sir Harry if we could have got the deal done as well.

I'd have Haaland in a heart beat but he wasn't for sale. I'd have had Sir Harry if we could have got the deal done as well.
i agree dortmund wouldn't sell last window but surely we make him for sale in the next window if poss, its glaringly obvious what he could do for us

We where the better side they where very lucky to win that, yes its obvious we need a striker, the ref was very poor gave us very little, and what about the 2 clowns on bt fuck me they loved psg gave us fuck all credit, anyway next game please.

Dominated the game but that was expected. PSG have 3 players who don't participate in defensive parts and they have to choose tactics based on that.
The question in this game was always gonna be whether the few chances they get on counter are gonna outweigh our overall domination or not. Yesterday they did but, as always in top level football, things could turn out so differently on another night.

Was disappointed with our final third play. Didn't think anyone covered himself in glory.
Grealish wasn't (or isn't?) good at making forward passes between the lines, so many times he didn't pass at the right time to the runner and instead slowed down the entire attack.
Sterling kept making runs and wasn't given many chances by the passers but we all know the end product when he gets the ball isn't great.
With PSG only defending with 7 players there wasn't too much need for Bernardo's best attributes. We needed final third quality and he doesn't exactly shine in that as illustrated by the absolute horror miss.
KdB and Mahrez were just off their best game aswell.

I will say the same thing as I said after Southampton game, currently there are many games where we need something in the game to go in our favor that isn't totally in our control. We got it against Leicester and Chelsea (deflections) but not today.

We where the better side they where very lucky to win that, yes its obvious we need a striker, the ref was very poor gave us very little, and what about the 2 clowns on bt fuck me they loved psg gave us fuck all credit, anyway next game please.
Who were the 2 clowns on bt ?

Was Cancelo really good though? He's a nearly man. The pass is "nearly" perfect every time. Where is he for the 2nd goal?

For the second goal Cancelo was exactly where he should have been joining in with the attack unfortunately KDB decided he wanted to stand in his space and give the fucking thing away.

Very, very decent performance last night and without wanting to sound like a broken record showed us exactly why in the very biggest games we may well just fall short due to us not having a centre forward at the club.

I dont get the hate for Mahrez thought he did very very well got at his man (Mendes played really well) numerous times, played 4 or 5 great passes inside the full back 2 especially good ones the KDB twatted straight at the keeper rather than go across goal and put dangerous balls into the box that we just couldnt take advantage of.

2 good performances so far this week, top it off with another one that hopefully leads to 3 points on Sunday and its been a belter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.