Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Oh lordy,,,nearly there,,,c'mon blues

I don't know if it's because the calendar has changed but for some reason this season I keep feeling like we're 1 stage further back than we are. Dortmund felt like a last 16 game and this PSG tie...I can't quite get my head around the fact that we're 90 minutes from the CL final.

After that first half I was worried about another Madrid 2016 scenario. Then the second half happened. Dias and Stones immense yet again.

Hope we get a better ref next week.

Thought gundog controlled the midfield second half.rodri was sloppy at times and kev will have better games.mahrez had best game in city shirt tonight.and the defence especially walker kept mbappe and neymar quiet.phill was quiet but that run at the end was pure class.all in all a top performance roll on the second leg.

Bit lucky with the goals we scored, BUT it was a masterclass from Pep.

First half, weather the storm defensively but try to play our normal possession based attacking game whilst trying to remain solid and not committing too many defensive players to the attack.

Second half as PSG are beginning to tire after pressing for 45 minutes, let the full backs bomb on like we normally play. Those two extra attacking players made the difference by giving their defence too many players to think about. Gaps appeared everywhere. There heads went.

TOP 90 minute performance. WELL HAPPY!

We were great second half; but maybe I’m even happier that we were truly lucky for once. Both goals were kind of flukes, but we got them, and are capable of upping the performance more. Just seems we’ve never had that brand of luck in cl. Hopefully it’s some wind at our backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.