Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Its nice to win when you don't play so well.

Congrats to Pep & the players, and hopefully they will complete the mission next Tuesday.

I think we can do much better.

And they’re playing Lens who’s 5th in the table while they chase the league, while we play Palace in a match where we can afford to rest players, esp. if the dippers can turn over the rags (as unlikely as that may seem).
Dippers play after us so doesn’t really matter.

And they’re playing Lens who’s 5th in the table while they chase the league, while we play Palace in a match where we can afford to rest players, esp. if the dippers can turn over the rags (as unlikely as that may seem).
This could be a factor. We have to rest players. Give players like Ake, Laporte, Jesus, Sterling, Fernandinho a chance to win their places back in the side.

Did they actually have any clear cut chances? They were on top and looked more dangerous but we were still well in the game.

From open play, I don't think they did.

They did look threat from corners, though.
There was the one where Mbappe did Stones by the byline and crossed it with Veratti just failing to get a toe on it. That's about all I can remember othere than Ederson getting to a through ball just before Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.