Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

I don't understand this. PSG outplay us in the first half like nobody else, and then we outplay them even better in the second half. Perhaps they got tired after we upped the tempo.
You have to work harder and it’s more draining on the back foot so it speaks volumes for our fitness after the first half.
They only play energy sapping games like this in the CL and they’re not normally physically challenged in the French league + they get very little from Neymar & Mbappe when they’re under pressure.

I trawled YouTube after the match, yes I'm that sad. There are a ton of watch alongs in various languages and mostly fans of rival clubs, not one of this partisan crowd disagreed with that red.
Folks in my now-finally-open-but-still-capacity-constrained pub (all neutrals save me and my buddy) let out audible gasps on the slow motion replay. That was a really bad foul. Gundo quite lucky.

We were better 2nd half, but as soon as Zin came on, it changed it. The kid never ever gives the ball away and by playing as a wide fullback, it allowed Phil and Gundo to step inside and overload the midfield, which then overloaded our right hand side, as Kev predominantly played that side too. shame Phil didn't et that third, but all in all, we would have all bitten hands off to be 1-2 up after the first leg. This lot are better away, so no chickens just yet, but if we play at a tempo, keep switching, maintaining possession and probing, hopefully we can really sing Istanbul we are coming with a real purpose and go on to win the one thing we all despised, but sooooo wanted to win. 4 goals next week, should sneak us through :D God I love being a blue

I don't understand this. PSG outplay us in the first half like nobody else, and then we outplay them even better in the second half. Perhaps they got tired after we upped the tempo.

They didn't outplay us though. They were slightly better. Proper mature European performance from us tonight, soaked up all they had and killed them off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.