Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

You’d expect so in one of the biggest games in our history.

If people were laidback tonight there’s something fucking wrong with them!
Lol, there is not being laid-back and then there is demanding Kev is taken off at half time for, Gundogan replaces Rodri in the middle and that half our team is sold because they've embarrassed us. ;)

I thought there was some top drawer football from both teams. We were better. Shame we couldn't nick another goal.

If that run from Phil had ended in a goal!..

...then again no. The world world would want to buy him tomorrow.
He's a lifelong blue, playing down the road from his family, in a club that can afford him for the next 15 years, playing under the greatest manager of this generation (and possibly all time) in some of the biggest games in world football. The world can want to buy him in the same way I want to buy a New York penthouse as a holiday home!

Bit disingenuous that from the presenter and Gullit, claiming that the whole game changed on a moment of luck. City were dominating the second half prior to De Bruyne’s goal. It wasn’t completely out of the blue.
Rudd has no idea here, we were on top from the second half whistle

Tg
I was really depressed after the first half, but I tried to put a brave face on, It's all in our minds, but once we lift the bloody trophy it's going to be easier.
Just amazing how we changed in the second half, it was almost like weight was lifted from our shoulders and it cleared our mind in chasing the game.
I was very critical of Riyad, who is personally for me a world class player with his abilities and he was really very good in the second half.
When Phil starts scoring, we can talk of almost Messi-like player, just crazy his game is not only not dropping at all, it just exponentially better as he gets confidence - smart move by Pep to let him move around in the second half.
Really happy Mr. Whippy hasn't been done for the season, what the fuck was point of that tackle?
And that ball from KdB, watching it in slowmotion, the lift, trajectory and spin, physics at its best, that ball had every right to end in the goal and anybody calling it a fluke I call an idiot.
They had several off the ground lunges for the ball before that.

He's a lifelong blue, playing down the road from his family, in a club that can afford him for the next 15 years, playing under the greatest manager of this generation (and possibly all time) in some of the biggest games in world football. The world can want to buy him in the same way I want to buy a New York penthouse as a holiday home!
Well said - and
I hope you're exactly spot on :)

I thought there was some top drawer football from both teams. We were better. Shame we couldn't nick another goal.

If that run from Phil had ended in a goal!..

...then again no. The world world would want to buy him tomorrow.

If (and it is a big if) that first half is the best they have, I'm not worried anymore. Getting a third was the only disappointment for me.

Also, if Phil ever thought of leaving I'd go full-on Extinction rebellion and chain myself to the ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.