Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Cancelo was very good against Spurs.

However, have a feeling Jesus and Zinchenko may start.

Tough one to call.
Walker is a certain starter because of his speed, I think Peps biggest decision is wether to play Zinchenko or Cancello at left back.

I'm certainly glad that I don't have to make that decision, personally though I would go for a Zinchenko....or Cancello,
Maybe.

I think the rest of the team picks itself and has been written a few times before in this thread.

_______________Eddy_________________

_Cancelo____Dias_____Laporte_____Zinny_

______________Ferna__________________

_______Bernie___________Rodri___________

___Ferran_____Gabby_______Raz_________

This is how we win...Completely catch PSG offguard
LoL
You cannot be serious !
We're all entitled to an opinion mate but no KDB no Foden no Gundo.
Our quickest defender missing.
And Mahrez drops to the bench.

_______________Eddy_________________

_Cancelo____Dias_____Laporte_____Zinny_

______________Ferna__________________

_______Bernie___________Rodri___________

___Ferran_____Gabby_______Raz_________

This is how we win...Completely catch PSG offguard

giphy.gif

Just hope we give a good account of our selves on the night.

I have only just realized we could be crowned Champions as soon as this weekend.

We win at Palace, and the Rags fail to beat the Candle waivers we are Champions on account of our superior goal difference.Will give us a 12 point gap

Will make a real difference being able to rest the entire first team for the second Leg.

Here is to hoping.

The big question for me on the XI is Cancelo or Zinchenko at LB? The rest picks itself
Cancelo's game vs Spurs is sure to give Pep a headache, because him in good form is more than useful with his skill, pace and physicality. On the other hand, Zinchenko is the safer choice, even though we sacrifice, he helps us a lot in our build up, something that could be key to keeping PSG at bay.

I think we will go with Zinchenko.

Because we wouldn't have an away goal, Dortmund were ahead in the 1/4 tie until Mahrezs penalty.

If Psg score 1st in 2nd leg (0-0 from 1st leg) we would start to chase the game and probably concede again. If we go into the 2nd leg 2-1 down we can play our natural game without chasing the game ala Leeds, no high defensive line knowing we only need to win 1-0.

Obviously PSG score 1st making it 3-1 over the 2 legs makes it extremely difficult but not impossible to take it to extra time but PSG would have the advantage in et.
Does that actually make sense in your head?

There is no losing result that’s better than a draw away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.