Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed something about psg playing at home, they seem to struggle against 3-4-3, 3-5-2 formations. i wouldnt recommend it for city as they are not well drilled at those but it wouldnt shock me to see something like

ederson
laporte
dias
stones

cancelo
rodri
gundogan
bernardo
walker

foden and de bruyne.

just an heads up

Kevin's talents are wasted as the false nine, plus he has to do more running to be less effective. He was totally knackered against Spurs. He set up the winner doing what he does best. Let him have more chances to set up others and control the game from cm.
No goals from open play against Spurs was not very good, of course winning the Cup was great, but that needs to be addressed, though some showing more impetus is a huge positive.
Edit: I would rather have Fernie for Rodri if Pep feels he could play back to back as he could handle Mbappe better.
------------Ederson
Walker, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko
--------------Rodri
-------Kevin, Gundogan
Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden

Last edited:
I hadn't realised that PSG are in a pretty serious domestic competition this season, assumed that it would be their normal routine league title by now.

@Parisian how's the feeling at your end ? PSG prioritising CL ?

foden,kdb and mahrez sure.

bernardo or sterling.

i think pep go with sterling this time.

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Bernardo, Gundogan, Rodri, Foden and Mahrez have to start IMO. That leaves the choice of Jesus/KDB for the role up top and Cancelo/Zinchenko at LB. I'd go KDB and Zinchenko personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.