Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It predict a boring but hard fought 1-0 win.

This season has dictated we can't go balls out every match. This match will be all about controlled possession.

We're saving Sergio for Paris.

;)

I wish Sergio or Jesus were on form and started. We create a lot of chances with all these midfielders, but no one to finish everything.

If and it’s a big if, we start on Wednesday the way we did today for the first 20 minutes, and take our chances - there’s a good chance we blow them away in that period

it’s a big if though

they’ll not be as bad as Spurs, but we were good in that first half today

Zin Jesus edserson Silva and Rodri will start! Foden Kdb Gundogan Mahrez Dias Laporte Walker Sterling to pick from

Yeah which he got a card for, There is ways of taking a player out and that certainly wasn't one of them. The likes of Dallas getting through when they went 2-1 up, Laporte doesn't let that happen.
He may be the best ball playing centre half at City, He's still not at Laporte level.
He is faster though pace will be needed against there forward line.

I think we're miles better than PSG all over the pitch. I'm very confident with this game. 3-0 City. Even united beat them easily this season
Sadly football is not quite as simple as that.

The PSG United game is a completely different dynamic to the one we will play. For starters we will be trying to dominate the ball and will look to play high up the pitch which will obviously leave a lot of space in behind for mbappe to exploit if we don’t control their counter attacks. PSG are most dangerous when they are counter attacking.

United however like to sit in deep and counter themselves which meant PSG had to take the game to them something they are not brilliant at (you Only have to look at their record in the french league to see this). Like with boxing styles make fights and imo United are set up perfectly to stop PSG.

If we have a slight advantage going into the home leg the following week I’d be delighted. This will be incredibly tough they are fantastic at what we struggle against and have World class forwards in neymar and mbappe . Im not confident tbh.

Laporte has to start ahead of stones for me. Not that he's better but just because he played the game before, played well and scored. If you are playing well, started the previous game and in form, you start the next match imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.