Paris Saint-Germain (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Spot on!

Our defence now is better than in 17-19. Walker is better now, Stones is better now, Dias is better than Otamendi, Cancelo is better than Delph/Zinch/Mendy. I won't say that Rodri is better than Ferna, but it wouldn't be an outlandish claim. Add also that Bernardo is better now, Gundogan is better now, Jesus is better now, Foden is much better now...and we have also Kevin, Grealish, Sterling, Torres, Mahrez, Laporte, Ake, Palmer, McAtee...This team can be very special, injuries permitting.
Agreed 100% mate. We just need a world class striker for tight games like last night's, & we'd be one of the best club sides in history IMHO...

It's my adopted home city so I'm a bit biased, but I love the place. It's well worth a visit, and especially at that time of year (just before the White Nights). The twinning with Manchester seems dormant now. When I came back here in 2007, there used to be various exchange visits and events that I'd often go to, but I've heard of nothing for ages. The link still technically in existence, though.

I do hope we get to visit next year...

The most complete (even without a striker) and technically advanced football I have ever witnessed last night - the zenith of modern football that.

Yes you'll get great comebacks, high scoring games, plucky underdog wins etc - but given the talent on display last night, nothing can compare in terms of football evolution.

Last edited:
I'm glad I watched this City performance instead of the alternate reality one that Sky Sports' Peter Smith watched. He said that City were lucky to get anything out of the game as PSG threatened to dominate after scoring early in the second half, after City's wastefulness on goal in the first half.

He then gave 4 City players just 6/10 (Ederson, Cancelo, Stones and Rodri).

I'm glad I watched this City performance instead of the alternate reality one that Sky Sports' Peter Smith watched. He said that City were lucky to get anything out of the game as PSG threatened to dominate after scoring early in the second half, after City's wastefulness on goal in the first half.

How some journalists get paid to write about football is mind-boggling.

So many have no fucking clue.

What an utter **** (Smith not you)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.