Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Well I'm buggered if I can choose, could've been any one of them, all absolutely outstanding! If forced, then it's Dinho simply because it's his birthday.

Dias, unfortunately I only had 13 other choices. Gundogan, Walker and Foden. Mahrez for the two shots. But Neymar will be crying into his sister's pillow saying he just wanted to be faster than Kyle Walker, thought I'd point that out.

Dias, unfortunately I only had 13 other choices. Gundogan, Walker and Foden. Mahrez for the two shots. But Neymar will be crying into his sister's pillow saying he just wanted to be faster than Kyle Walker, thought I'd point that out.
He will still throw a sicky for his sisters birthday,the vile twat.....Neymar that is.

I went for Mahrez simply because of the 2 goals but how good were we!!!
Could have been one of 5 or 6 players to be honest!
I did call the score 2-0 so maybe it could even be me ;)
More wine please ;)

Oleks isn't going to win MOM too often with the talent in the team, but I thought he had his best game for City tonight. He's finally proving that he has the talent and calmness to merit his place in the first team. Outstanding performance from him & pretty much throughout the team. Well done boys!

giphy.gif

City had a team full of heroes out there tonight but my vote goes to Dias. He was immense, constantly putting his body on the line as if his life depended on it. Player of the year for me and a bargain at £64 million. What's he worth now Ian Darke?

Take your pick from Walker, Stones, Dias and Zinchenko. All 4 simply brilliant tonight. But just for the amount of times he's put his body on the line tonight, went for Dias. On another day Mahrez wins it for the two clinical finishes but eclipsed by all 4 of the defence tonight.
Absolutely, my thoughts exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.