Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I voted for brick wall Dias but special mention for Mahrez. Half of this forum would have had him sold a few months ago, now he's just scored three goals to send us to the CL final.

He's becoming a City legend before our eyes.

Before the tie the bestplayers in the two team we were told were Neymar and Mbappe. Now the two best attacking players are KdB and Foden - and how many City players would you list before you got to Neymar and Mbappe?

All of them , brilliant performance from the goalkeeper forwards , commitment , passion , style , skill you name it we did it tonight , KDB edged my vote , for a player who has a world class touch and pass he didnt half put a shift in.

Fantastic especially the four getting the votes but by the smallest of margins I'm going with the new Zab, Zinc.

They were all exceptional. I have it to Dias for the way he marshalled the defence in this game and all bloody season. Tip hat to everyone but I did think our back 4 were unbelievably excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.