Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I have watched so many games over the years where the opposition in tough games always had a defender who would just throw their body in the way of everything. We now have that man in our team. Father Ruben! Absolute rock throughout. Big shouts to Zinchy, Fern and FFS though.

Dias amazing that bloke would throw himself in front of a HGV and still be standing.

Zinchenko I thought tonight was great started had a hand in both goals and defended really well

Before the tie the bestplayers in the two team we were told were Neymar and Mbappe. Now the two best attacking players are KdB and Foden - and how many City players would you list before you got to Neymar and Mbappe?
I think you forgot the man who scored 3 goals!

Zinny.
Made the first goal. Crucial block on Neymar. (And did he play the first pass for the second goal - couldn’t quite see?)
Tears at the end showed how much this meant to him

Got to have been some great performances today, when 2 goal Marez is currently in 4th place, Stones 5th and Phil only 3 votes at time of posting.
My vote went to Diaz but could have been anyone of 5.

I voted early with emotion high. Happy with my vote but I’m now reflecting on Zinny and his outpouring of joy. So glad he stayed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.