Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Oh, well said. And when we do win it, I expect you will burst!
Great post mate. I say let’s win this now and then win it again and again eclipse United and then catch up with Liverpool. I love my City. Loved standing in the Kippax and travelling all over my mates. Those that have passed are all in my thoughts, they will be smiling down on us all.

Well said, as a kid the 70s and 80s was a nightmare, the constant piss taking from rags and scousers, but I always knew we would have our day.

Those difficult times make this even more special, seeing the hurts of the rags and scousers is today a pleasure ,a wonderful pleasure, and I really hope they are hurting.
Regular drubbings in the derbies, total spankings at Maine road by Liverpool, continual let downs when close in cups, Arsenal schooling us at the etihad with cricket scores, being chased around Surrey docks on a wet Wednesday evening by millwall fans, crammed into Gillingham away, Spurs having a party at our ground and the horses coming on to clear frustrated blues off the pitch, Ricky bastard Villa repeats..........and now this. This last decade is utter dreamland. I love just listing the trophies. Now please city let’s have the icing on the cake. The champs league trophy in the year they tried to smash us. Send Sergio and Colin the King off in style.

That performance was, to me, the validation for a strong squad, no way could those players keep that level up for every game sometimes 3 times in 8 days.
The team spirit seems to be as good as it gets, and that cannot be bought.
The second goal, less than five seconds from start to finish was pure magic, picking a m.o.t.m is impossible for me they were all so good. Superbia...

Let’s hope the start of next season the club hold an evening in the stadium lifting trophies & bringing back david silva.

I would love to see all the players from the past join us for a celebration.

just need to win that final now :-)

And when we win this formerly prestigious european cup but now a shitty euro cartel league what stick will they have to beat us with then ? None

They just don't get it.We are never going to stop loving our club.winning or losing we will be there just as loyal .we have been through every experience possible now .we are the least plastic fans out there ..we are made of rock .. we bleed blue all of us.. and no one can ever take that from us no matter what they say or do ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.