Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

All those years of watching city up and down the divisions ,relegations ,promotions,trying to catch the results of the game in the sports paper the next day when we were in division 2(I grew up in the west of Ireland so had no way of getting the result on the day)

watching the red shower of shite from the swamp dominate for my teenage years but being so proud to be the only blue kid I knew .

I wore my shirt every training football session. I got unmercifully mocked by every united , liverpool and arsenal fan until people actually came to respect the level of my unwavering support for something they just couldn't understand.

I was born in Manchester ,all my family are city fans.its in my blood .iv been through every high and low of the club just like all of you,even if I couldn't get to the games as much as I'd like .Every game good and bad that's happened I have shared with a family member that's present or gone and they are memories il always cherish.

So I just want to say thanks City for everything .you were amazing last night the club,the manager ,the players the staff ,the fans.last night brought a tear to my eye .. everything we have all been through together feels so worth it.. none of the fans of so called other big clubs could ever understand what we have been through and what it means to be right here right now ...

They think we don't belong here but we do , now Let's go on and win it !!?
Oh, well said. And when we do win it, I expect you will burst!

In-cred-i-ble. In-cred-i-ble.

Poch should be disgusted with himself at some of the challenges his team made over the 2 legs. Never had anything against PSG before, but hope Lille stuff them to the league & Mbappe leaves on a free. That wasn't football, that was trying to damage a team you're clearly inferior to.

But more importantly, what a performance to a man. Treble & Aguero being given a proper send-off. If it happens, proper fairytale stuff.

Immense. well done Blues, it was a dream performance.

Every player deserves top marks, everyone dug in and did what was needed of them.

Let's pick out a criticism for the fun of it - we should have fucking buried them 10-0. seriously though, such a great night.

I thought the ref, after a worrying opening 15 or so, actually really buckled down and fucked PSG off, so much so i think he missed a couple of actual decisions for them due to their constant shithousing, not that i care at all.

ooohhhh Park the Bus Park the Bus Guardiola...... ;)
I just wonder whether that type of performance was Plan A or Plan B.
Whatever, we showed we could match any team in Europe in any style. Just immense.

All those years of watching city up and down the divisions ,relegations ,promotions,trying to catch the results of the game in the sports paper the next day when we were in division 2(I grew up in the west of Ireland so had no way of getting the result on the day)

watching the red shower of shite from the swamp dominate for my teenage years but being so proud to be the only blue kid I knew .

I wore my shirt every training football session. I got unmercifully mocked by every united , liverpool and arsenal fan until people actually came to respect the level of my unwavering support for something they just couldn't understand.

I was born in Manchester ,all my family are city fans.its in my blood .iv been through every high and low of the club just like all of you,even if I couldn't get to the games as much as I'd like .Every game good and bad that's happened I have shared with a family member that's present or gone and they are memories il always cherish.

So I just want to say thanks City for everything .you were amazing last night the club,the manager ,the players the staff ,the fans.last night brought a tear to my eye .. everything we have all been through together feels so worth it.. none of the fans of so called other big clubs could ever understand what we have been through and what it means to be right here right now ...

They think we don't belong here but we do , now Let's go on and win it !!?
Well said, as a kid the 70s and 80s was a nightmare, the constant piss taking from rags and scousers, but I always knew we would have our day.

Those difficult times make this even more special, seeing the hurts of the rags and scousers is today a pleasure ,a wonderful pleasure, and I really hope they are hurting.

Due to an argument in the office a few years back over nytid fans with flags all footie stuff is banned in the office. I am sat here, tad hungover, feeling as smug as Mr Smug who has just won a who can be the smuggest competition in the village of Smug. Sat proudly on my desk is the fridge magnet I bought in Albufeira many years ago that simply says 'When skies are grey' every Blue in the office are walking around with a very sunny disposition indeed. Happy Wednesday to all.

Congratulations - absolutely tremendous 2 legs which I thoroughly enjoyed. Loved seeing PSG losing it although it seemed they were deliberately trying to injure players. I think you will do it and join the club much to the distaste of the Red Scouse and Utd. Bollocks to them!

Grealish and Foden in the Euros....yes please

I guess we all agree that this cheating spoils games..there seems to be a general consensus with fans from many clubs that this is ruining the game..the referee has the power to punish this, but it can hard for them in real time to spot a cheat..personally I feel that this cheating should be examined after a match by the VAR team and cards awarded retrospectively..so someone like Neymar would probably have had two yellow cards and then misses the next match. Surely the only way.
Anyway, could not post last night as was so emotional. Whilst always prefer the PL to CL, in terms of global appeal we need this under our belts.Have a great day all City fans. This is how it feels to be City....a great feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.