Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Never in a million years is that Mahrez.
He was born and brought up in France.

But he will have family in Algeria. I don't know but I wouldn't rule it out just because he was born and brought up in France.

I recall reading that one of the reasons the Algerians love Mahrez so much (above everyone else in their side) is that he has really strong connection to Algeria compared to a lot of French Algerians who are born and raised in France and then convert to play for the national team having never been to Algeria, often if they don't get into the France side.

I believe he spent a lot of time in Algeria as a kid over school holidays etc. and the fans think he's really one of them, not just a returning expat.

Still think I'm going to wake up in a minute and it was all just a dream.

Every single aspect about our game was spot on last night. We were excellent all game, the desire to win, the energy, the high pressing, the numerous last ditch tackles and blocks.

So proud of our team and more than deserved.

I'd say for 150 mins out of the 180 mins we completely out played them..they may of had the ball at times but they didn't know what to do with it when they had it after the first 30mins of the first leg.

tactically they couldn't live with us .
When you are reducing a team as good as Paris to scraps you know we are seeing something special.they were left to rely on a moment of brilliance that never came .

No matter what sort of team is in our way I feel we have the tools to dismantle them over the 90..
It's just sheer perfection in footballing terms imho.

From that....
C_71_article_1508880_long_teaser_group_long_teaser_image.jpg

To this....
city_1620162266723_1620162281484.jpg
And I've loved every minute of the ride
The agonies only make the ecstasy that much more enjoyable - something other supporters will never appreciate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.