Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

I think the penalty actually helped us as Kuipers recognised he’d been had by PSG players.

From then on, he didn’t give anything that he wasn’t sure about as a foul, Foden’s shouldering aside.
Gave us time to re group and organise. I thought that was their first mistake.

performance of the night was from Fernandinho in not getting booked. Even by his standards he pushed his luck tonight! I don’t know how he does it, but I like it!
If possible, he would surely be worth keeping for another season!
Mr. Half-a-foul

Still overjoyed after last night. But it just hit me. IF we win the CL. Will Pep still have the drive to take us to another level? Will the hunger be still there? Or will he feel that he has achieved everything?

I really hope it won't hasten his departure. I don't want the Pep era to end anytime soon.

I can't see Pep leaving any time soon apart from health reasons. He is vocal - and usually without prompting - about his love for the club, the ownership, the players and fans and, more still, what the ownership is trying to accomplish (as if it is more - and it most certainly is - than just winning).

Having said that, as much as I would hate it, if we win the ***************** (redacted for anti-jinx purposes) and he wanted to move on to a new / different challenge I would send him off with well-wishes. I think he has become so firmly enmeshed with the culture of City that no matter where he goes or what he does he will always be "family."

If they had somehow got themselves into a winning position the cheating would have been off the scale.
Fortunately for us as they were chasing the game they didn't want to fuck about too much.
It's sad that teams with plenty of talent go down this path but justice was done in the end.
Apparently they are reporting the Ref for swearing at two of their players, the fucking big mardy arses

The sweet irony of being in the champions league final whilst not being the reigning champions has broadened my smile a little more this morning

Still overjoyed after last night. But it just hit me. IF we win the CL. Will Pep still have the drive to take us to another level? Will the hunger be still there? Or will he feel that he has achieved everything?

I really hope it won't hasten his departure. I don't want the Pep era to end anytime soon.
This crossed my mind. Has he a gentleman's agreement to go if he lifts the big one? Will he want to go on a high?

I certainly hope not given the new contract and the fact that it's all downhill from here.

Let's sign Mbappe when he goes free but I would get a pacy tall striker when Agüero leaves , would you?
My choice is Haaland, if Raiola plays ball. 100mil + Sancho clause removed + wages just under Kevins is fine for a 20 year old. If they want 30mil sign on, 500k wages etc, we'll look elsewhere.

PSG have the 2 most expensive players in the world but they do not play like a team. We need someone who matches our ethos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.