Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

Not a chance in hell he is going anywhere, he is a fiercly principled and loyal man, he gets us and can see the agenda thats being driven against us through the football authorities and media which will only strengthen his resolve to succeed with us, he’s a fierce Catalan rebel who fights injustice and i think he parallels that with working with City, he has everrthing he needs to succeed here and that will just drive him on to more and more success.
And don't forget, we're not a great team until we defend it.

I've previously said that Mahrez is just Adel Taarabt with a premier league medal, I'm officially recanting that statement. He's such a big game player.

The whole back 4 were unbelievable last night. Ruben Dias man what a player but special shout out to Zinchenko great performance, sticking up for his team mates, celebrating blocks like goals and getting emotional at the end he loves it!
phil Foden we have genuinely got potential for the future best player in world, from down the road, from the academy and a city fan it doesn’t get any better than that.
Watching his consistency, I'd say he wasn't far off it already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.