Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

This is one of those things where they're so bad you can just ignore them.

1 Keeper let in 2 goals and didn't make a meaningful save. The other kept a clean sheet, claimed 100% of the balls into his box and set up the decisive goal with a 70 yard pass. Both get 5.

John Stones is a colossus, blocks, tackles, intercepts everything that goes near him. Rated lower than Marquinhos who did....fuck all?

Fernandinho getting a 4 is the icing on the cake.

They pride themselves in their player ratings but unfortunately they've rather lost their heads like their home team.
Haha, bitter, not?

Pochettino has not taken the defeat well
28ddbf973ddbe01f43e11accb4ba77d4.jpg

The more you see that second goal, the more a thing of beauty it becomes. The weight on Kev's through ball, the timing of Phil's run and the slide rule pass across for Riyad to stick it away. The ultimate example of a counter attacking goal. God, I love this club.

the thing I noticed in rewatch today was Zinnys pass to Kev in to start it. Zinchenko was key to both goals

His kids are/were at the same school as my youngest. They've been in & off a lot the last 12 months, but apparently the wife has gone back to Barcelona & it's not quite clear what their future domestic arrangements will be.

Pep must feel like he's in heaven. He's at a club managed by his mates, with the support of the owner & fans, BUT as we saw with David Silva, if the Mrs says she can't settle, & she's off, you've got a major decision to make.

Pep explained it as his family had to stay in Spain because they were visiting when a no-fly lockdown was announced, so there was nothing to be worried about, but that was months ago. I've heard nothing about her return since she left in 2019.

Pep co-owns Tast Restaurant in Manchester City Centre, so he has ties beyond City to Manchester, but it was only a few weeks ago he confirmed his wife was still in Barcelona. Fuck knows what's going on, but that's the constant fear I've got in the pit of my stomach, & the back of my mind.... :-(

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiolas-wife-returns-spain-20138657
Maybe they don't actually get on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.