Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Post-Match Thread

French moaner who hates us moans about one of our players yet does not condem the disgusting behaviour that the whole world could see about one of his countries own teams.
they should be entirely embarrassed by their behaviour as professional sportsmen tonight
Lol, the vinegar is strong in this one

It really does explain a lot about Wenger...probably more than he realises.

If he'd signed Fernandinho in 2007-9 they would have won a few more league titles and probably a CL or two.

He really was (and evidently still is) incapable of seeing what a defensive midfielder is.
With every passing year I'm starting to think that had many of his players not played under Graham before he arrived then they wouldn't have done anywhere near as well.

Honestly never thought I’d ever see City in a champions league final just always thought we were cursed when it came to Europe absolutely buzzing tonight,I can’t see me sleeping I’m that made up,my two sons are buzzing as well unfortunately one had to work tonight the other was with me watching it ...

Last edited:
I do think the ref deserves a mention. He got two horrible decisions wrong early with the handballs for the penalty and one on foden when he chested it but after that I think he handled it very well.

Was sensible, didn't blow every time a player touched another which went both ways, both sides not getting fouls that probably were. He handled the psg temper tantrums really well also even though he booked zinchenko wrongly. He probably could have sent 1 or 2 off late on with some of those challenges but I think yellows were the right call. Further reds would have turned it into a farce, he recognised the game was over and just tried to see it out without it boiling over. Good performance from him in a difficult game to ref.
Thought he was terrible. Gave them free kicks every time they shrieked like girls. Gave them a pen for a non handball, same on foden a few mins later and they should have finished the game with 7/8 players. One of the worst referring performances weve had and we’ve had some plum’s over the years.

in the end it didn't matter luckily

For me that was the definition of a team performance. I am drained so God knows how the team feels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.