Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I ask is that we actually start playing from the word go for once, we can't waste another 45 mins on the back foot like we did last week in Paris, we have to be on it from the first whistle. I think there will be goals in this second leg so will go for a 2-2, City are in the final.

Ederson, Walker, Zinchenko, Dias, Stones, Rodri, Gundogan, Mahrez, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Foden.

Come on boys make history

----------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Dias---Zinchenko
-----------------Rodri
--------Bernardo----Gundogan
Mahrez------De Bruyne--------Foden

Good to know we've got a sharp Sergio and Fernandinho on the bench.
I'd start this line up but in a slightly different formation

Bernardo and KDB sitting deep as the legs to help Rodri
Gundogan in the number 10 role
Foden and Mahrez pushed further up field as wide forwards with the license to roam

Believe me, I’m well aware of the maths. My point is that conceding two (or more) is the only thing that can fuck us, scoring first makes only a small difference to that. I won’t feel warm and snuggly inside heading into extra time.

Also, “overtime” get the fuck out of here.
Looking at how PSG tired (before they were reduced to 10) 30 minutes overtime wouldn't be the worst outcome

Bjorn kuipers from holland Will be the ref for this game

According to transfermarket he reffered us 5 Times we won 1 game draw 2 lost 2.....

Also he reffered psg 6 Times 3 Win and 3 draw

Last edited:
I’m a little surprised that Fernandinho is starting this one. I hope it’s instead of Rodri and not alongside him. If we go more defensive we are asking for trouble. Just play our normal game. It wins the overwhelming majority of matches.

I’m a little surprised that Fernandinho is starting this one.

He isn't likely to start though.

Rodri stayed to help to defend set pieces and long balls, Ake and Dinho aren't the tallest players.

Gundogan played 3 games within a week: Villa, Spurs and PSG. Rodri can play 3 games as well, he is relatively young and recovers quickly.

Last edited:
Same again

If chasing result, Jesus ,Aguero , Sterling in
but who to come out
hard to pick

formation_5_2_2021_ 10_37_59 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.