Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fern looked surprised/disappointed to be taken off yesterday. If he was playing v PSG I recon he’d have known and wouldn’t have looked so disappointed

Could the discussion on Rodri or Fernandinho even be expanded to Gundogan? No doubt Gundogan would be the least likely option to drop into the holding position, but that could give us more control and allow the inclusion of either Jesus or Sterling to help press the PSG defence. Or am I overthinking it?

Referee for this game, Dutch Björn Kuipers, is considered one of the best of the world, but he was refereeing Barcelona 1-4 PSG and totally overlooked a handball when it was 1-1 that led to the the second PSG goal. The VAR referee from that game will be the same. He also did our 0-0 game vs Porto this year and the 1-0 defeat to Tottenham in the first leg two seasons ago. Last season he did 0:3 for PSG vs Leipzig in the UCL semifinal.

Strange that he took Fernandinho off and Rodri played the full 90. Pep is up to something
Yeah, it felt odd-but I think Pep believes we are very strong in that area and he decided to protect Fern rather than Rodri in case the latter needs replacing-Fernandinho has been in brilliant form of late and could be needed for the last 30 on Tues.

Referee appointments updated in the thread header (first post):

1619949559339.png

This is the guy in the middle:

1619949723552.png

And his past games for City:

1619949814853.png

Does anyone know if the referee for Chelsea vs Madrid has been announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.