Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he limping or did he just pretend to limp.
FWIW I am all in for such kind of shithousery. Bring the game IN!

I don’t think it’s an act, at this end of the season a lot of players are carrying knocks and walking sore.
He’s been travelling, probably been sat on his arse for most of the day, and consequently as stiff as a board.
It doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t run free on the pitch because a good deep muscle massage, a warm up and stretches can make all the difference if it’s nothing more than a bit of bruising and late season fatigue causing the stiffness.

The old adage used to be that the smell of the liniment was like the smell of blood to an old war horse.

If you've got a slight muscular strain and you've just travelled to another country via various different modes of transport, your muscle is going to seize up slightly, he hasn't done a rigorous 20 minute warm up before getting out of a cramped car, the limp is likely not put on but it won't be a true reflection of his fitness. Once he's properly prepared he will be a lot more loose.

Expect him to start. And I expect somebody to leave one on him early just to let him know. Just hope they're clever about it so that it's not an early booking

Pep Guardiola: "Emotions means you can't predict a game, but it can be completely different to you expect. You can't play 90 minutes like we played the second-half. It's not going to happen, it will be tough, we will suffer. I'm sure we will react well and impose..."

Pep Guardiola: "It comes from inside, visualise what we have to do. It's not different from what we've done in the last eight months, we don't demand anything special. It's real tough, the #PL is the same level as PSG, you always play difficult games in the #UCL too

Pep Guardiola: "Do what we've done, in bad moments stay calm, take the ball, regain momentum and try win. How big our good moments will be difference. After that, belongs to players, desire to do something nice, make a step forward, individually say we'll win." [via
@_joebray

Pep Guardiola on his worries: "A few things. At the same time, I'm incredible optimistic. I'm more calm than before. The players trained well today, yesterday. Everyone wants to help. I take a look, you know the quality of the opponent..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.