Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Pep only giving Fern 60 min & Rodri a full game against Palace I would think Pep is thinking Fern to start
I'd say Pep took Fernandinho off as a precaution in case he is needed tomorrow night. If Rodri picks up an injury during the game tomorrow we have a fresh Fernandinho OR Pep is planning to use him to see out the game at a certain stage of the game.

I'm not sure Mbappe being fit or not can ever be construed as a clever ploy?

He is one of the optimal strikers in the world and City will legislate for him playing.

Anything less than that is a result for us, whoever else plays!
Exactly. Pep will have the team prepared for Mbappe starting that's the main thing. If Mbappe name is not on the team sheet when it's handed in tomorrow evening it will give our players a "slight" boost.

Sorry if asked before, but if Kev gets a yellow card is he out of the final?

The rule is a player needs to accumulate three yellows to miss the next game. And the counter gets reset at Quarter Finals stage, thus it is impossible for a player to get three yellows in two Semi Finals. You can get two yellows (so a red) in first leg of SF and that way miss the second leg, or get two yellows in second leg (again a red) to miss a final ... so basically that reset after the QF stage means Final is only missed if you get a straight red in either of the SF legs or a red for two yellows in the second leg to miss the Final ... thus all players can get one yellow in each of the two SF legs and still be ok for the Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.