Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot or cold, he scored 5 goals in 2 away games against Barca and Munich. If he’s injured then I won’t be overly upset.
Whether plays or not this is Citys best chance to make it
Theres an obsession about Mbappe as there was with Haalsnd
We must play our normal game and believe in ourselves

Exactly. I think he will start like everyone else. If not, PSG are definitely worse off without him.
He was quiet 1st leg but if Veratti has size 14s then he sets up a 2nd goal for them and the conversation is different. We all know he's scary good.

Much like last week, just have to ride the pockets of small storms... Poch, if true to form,’will fly out of the blocks, which i feel will be their downfall and we’ll punish them on the break

3-1, KDB to boss it!

If he does play, there's a good chance that Mbappe won't have trained as much, so he should be stiffer.

Absolutely we must play our normal game, but playing against a team minus one of the top 3 strikers in the world isn’t a bad thing. If it happens.
In the same way that City are still very good without Kev, but most teams would prefer it if he wasn't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.