Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WShats the yellow card situation? If KDB gets another does he miss the final? If we have a commanding lead then you get him off and anyone else who may miss the final, Cancelo I think is the other.

WShats the yellow card situation? If KDB gets another does he miss the final? If we have a commanding lead then you get him off and anyone else who may miss the final, Cancelo I think is the other.
Only a red will ban them for final. Cards reset after QF and need 3 to get a ban

its time we started to believe we belong on this level and even good enough to win it
yes respect PSG to the full ? but i want the city players to want it more than anything else

100% that all we can ask give it your best and don't leave anything in the dressing room
come out and stand tall in the shirt and feel the badge next to your heart. because every manchester city fans heart is in that badge. over 100 years of pride in battle is built into it and now its your time

Nervous, but looking forward to the game. Play like we did in the second half of the first leg and we should be OK.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Bernardo Gundogan Rodri
Mahrez KDB Foden

Early goal please City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.