Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing for sure is that they’ll be doing their best to get us down to ten man from the first whistle so no (Cancelo-esque) brain farts flying in to rash tackles

I can see a 2-2 draw

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
KDB Rodri Gundogan
Mahrez Bernardo Foden

Much prefer Dias right of centre but Pep will opt for Stones & Dias. Laporte is snappy passing off his right when playing left of centre and can also ping one long to Mahrez.

Zinc always does his best but if Di Maria turns him inside out, can he recover to get back goal side? I'd go for Cancelo who is more likely to recover. Also did I hear he's next most creative to KDB this season?

KDB became more of an influence last week against PSG when he was still up top but came slightly deeper 2nd half than he was in the first. Let KDB influence the game from the middle and Bernardo run his heart out as false 9 where he can interchange with Foden and Mahrez.

Can't wait now. Come on City!

In some ways the antics of the rags this weekend may actually help City, it has totally taken the spotlight of them from negative headlines to biased coverage. To where they can now get on to make history while the rags make an ars of themselves.

Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
KDB Rodri Gundogan
Mahrez Bernardo Foden

Much prefer Dias right of centre but Pep will opt for Stones & Dias. Laporte is snappy passing off his right when playing left of centre and can also ping one long to Mahrez.

Zinc always does his best but if Di Maria turns him inside out, can he recover to get back goal side? I'd go for Cancelo who is more likely to recover. Also did I hear he's next most creative to KDB this season?

KDB became more of an influence last week against PSG when he was still up top but came slightly deeper 2nd half than he was in the first. Let KDB influence the game from the middle and Bernardo run his heart out as false 9 where he can interchange with Foden and Mahrez.

Can't wait now. Come on City!
Seriously; Cancelo instead of Zinch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.