Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely think we'll win comfortably tonight PSG were chasing shadows & losing their composure once we clicked 2nd half last week! If we turn up & play like that again PSG will have no answer!

After not working for almost a year (health) I've recently been able to start doing a bit. A few weeks ago, I was given carte blanche to organise a particular meeting when it suited me. AND I ORGANISED IT FOR 30 MINUTES AFTER THE END OF NORMAL TIME. I am obviously a complete cock. So, because I live in New Zealand these days, I'll be at the pub at 7am, praying we can do the job inside 90 minutes and - if so - trying to get across a big(gish) city at rush hour to make a 9.15am start and impress a load of people I've never met before. Again, I am obviously a complete cock. Up the Blues.

PSG are going to be desperate with nothing to lose in this match, we've got to stay disciplined and not get pulled into the end to end game like they had with Bayern in the first leg. Control the game like we did in the 2nd half and they will lose their heads by 45mins.

I have a feeling Gundo might score the match winner tonight.

He’s had a superb season, and a goal in such a big game will be well deserved.

im nervous as fk. dunno man. tonights game aint easy. could go either way. take one goal against us at home to set panic within our team. we need to set an unbreakable mindset. they score, we still have control of the tie.

Feeling good this morning but expecting the nerves to kick in later. Don't want to feel that dreaded feeling if the worst happens later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.