Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum is gonna either be the most euphoric it's ever been, or the lowest it's ever been later
This forum is gonna either be the most euphoric it's ever been, or the lowest it's ever been later on today.
Let’s hope for euphoric
Anyone else supposed to be working and wondering how the hell you're going to pass the next 8 hours? Can't concentrate on work at all and starring at bluemoon all day will drive me insane.
Just do what I do to pass the time on match day and try figure out Pep’s starting 11 and formation, be home time before you know it haha

I'm pretty certain Rodri will start the game. Pep rates him higher than most fans on here.

When was the last big PL/CL game Rodri didn't start?
I think Rodri will start. As much as I love Fernandinho I worry that the diving antics of PSG may suck him in for an early red card. Those stray elbows worry me.

One of those days where you kick yourself for not taking the day off.
Best off keeping busy. I've just taken 2 hours off to go doctors and thought about sacking it off completely. I'd end up on the piss, no doubt about it. Going to 'work' till half 4 and keep my mind off it, somehow.

I'm thinking 1-0 up in 15 minutes. They have to come out and play, exposing themselves at the back in the process. I think we will win the game 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.