Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this an important match? Yes. Is it the most important match in the history of this club? Far, far from it. When we went down against Stoke, into the third tier of the league, I couldn't believe it. It was as if the world had fallen in. We were too big, our support was too fanatical! But it was so. Sunderland are having to live with that now (hope they go up in the play-offs). That's perspective.
I'll be annoyed if we go out, very annoyed in fact, because we're sound in a way we've never been before in Europe. Really solid. This is a very good chance. We are indeed terrifying Europe a bit these days. But if we do go out, the world will not have fallen in.
By the way — to be clear — I expect us to go through.
It's not the most important game in our history.
If we get through then arguably the final could be.

I wonder if Ferna coming off early and Rodri playing the whole game today means ferna will start.
Rodri was isolated and was easy to press and hassle off the ball in the first half last week.

I think he’ll play both Rodri and Fernandinho tonight. I think that was the reason Fern came off early.

It's not the most important game in our history.
If we get through then arguably the final could be.
It would be the biggest game in our history rather than the most important. That was Gillingham and arguably some of the other promotion/relegations we've had.

It would be the biggest game in our history rather than the most important. That was Gillingham and arguably some of the other promotion/relegations we've had.
And the other CL semi final we’ve played in, and final days of the season to win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.