Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar posting on social media saying hes willing to die on the pitch tonight to beat Man city.

He looks like he dies from even the softest of nudges so I don't think anyone would notice if he does actually die tonight.

I'm incredibly nervous, because I'm not incredibly nervous. Over the years I've learned that before a match if I get that knot in my stomach, we normally win, and if I don't, we usually underperform. For some reason, that knot is missing, which then makes me very nervous because that knot isn't there. I also really dislike that us scoring one isn't especially relevant because they need two no matter what. I swear I won't relax until we score three. Wait . . . here comes the knot. OK, confident now.

I've been to enough CL finals in pubs over the years (never when the dippers were in -- I have a weak stomach) to recognize that even those Americans who don't care THAT much about football will crowd in to watch as neutrals, and I've always been a tad jealous my side hasn't been there. Whether pubs are open or not (they will be, but with very limited capacity out here), it's dawning on me that we have a chance to finally be the club other neutrals come to watch just to watch.

Fulfill your destiny, City!

Man I really do suffer on CL days. Such a bag of nerves! Got a call from 3-4pm which will help a little then kids back from school to entertain me until 7pm. Mrs is out so will go through my pre-match routine of rubbing my lucky pants and socks whilst chanting "let's fucking do this City, come on lads" and hanging them on top of the wardrobe (top of the perch).

It's going to be intense. I am hoping that we can be 4-0 up after 15minutes but we all know it will be much more nerve-racking than that. Plus my 4 year old daughter said last week we'd win the first leg and lose tonight (but still go through). But now that means we'll be 1-0 down and how am I supposed to sit through the end with that scoreline?!

Come on City!!!

Man I really do suffer on CL days. Such a bag of nerves! Got a call from 3-4pm which will help a little then kids back from school to entertain me until 7pm. Mrs is out so will go through my pre-match routine of rubbing my lucky pants and socks whilst chanting "let's fucking do this City, come on lads" and hanging them on top of the wardrobe (top of the perch).

It's going to be intense. I am hoping that we can be 4-0 up after 15minutes but we all know it will be much more nerve-racking than that. Plus my 4 year old daughter said last week we'd win the first leg and lose tonight (but still go through). But now that means we'll be 1-0 down and how am I supposed to sit through the end with that scoreline?!

Come on City!!!
Rules rules rules

need pic of pants rubbing or ban hammer

Apparently pep said he’d like us to get to the final so we can continue to hang around like a bad smell......

I reckon we should cool our jets H1 and try and keep things tight. Blow them away H2 and nick a goal or two...

Id go with a largely unchanged side, except Zin for Cancelo.

1-0 on the night.

3-1 on agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.