Park homes?

Always wondered what people do when they have to get out for 2 months a year due to not paying council tax.
Obviously not for the full time sites

OP why does it have to be a caravan type home. If you live Alty way your house must be worth a decent amount. Why not buy a small house somewhere quiet, Welsh villages (away from the coast to avoid scousers !) or the North East, stunningly beautiful and a hell of a lot cheaper.

That is something I am considering also. I don't drive so it has to be near decent transport links to get to the match etcetera if we're ever allowed back. This pandemic has altered a lot of people's views too. In the event of restricted travel it would be nice to be near the coast to go for decent walks.

A few years ago my parents had a caravan on a small private site just outside Blackpool, it was about 15 minutes on a bus. Absolutely nothing on the site but next door was Newton Hall with a great social club you could join so it was the best of both worlds I guess. That could be an option as a decent caravan could be picked up much cheaper and lived in ,6-8 months if I wanted and not too far back to Manchester.

Always wondered what people do when they have to get out for 2 months a year due to not paying council tax.
Obviously not for the full time sites

A guy I worked with on the ships lived in one and he went on holiday to Cyprus when he had to be off the site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.