Parker about City

"When Mancini was throwing all that money around this summer, he spent it on attacking players who are at their most effective from wide positions, such as David Silva and James Milner."

Nonsense

bluemoon32 said:
manimanc said:
beat the mickeys 3-0 and we`re world class, we`re gonna win the league.....fast forward to a 1-0 defeat against the mackems and suddenly we`re lacking in certain areas....when will people stop believing these narrow minded so called `professional` journos...slags the lot of them,except for martin samuel.

People went over the top when we beat a poor Liverpool side, likewise people have gone over the top after yesterdays result.
We are a work in progress and i'd be suprised if we see the best of this side this side of christmas.
we`re there to be shot at and fuck me some of them have got machine guns in their hands already. Like you said it`s still a work in progress,just a shame some city fans think we should be turning teams over 5 and 6-0 every week. Rome wasn`t built in a day..

Not too sure on the smarts of this article, but I'm pretty sure that we'll keep Robinho here. He knows the pace of the Prem and can easily be found for Yaya's passing and play Tévez in for the pass.

He can make life easier for the forwards and himself. He's the 'missing link' in this team. If he wants regular football, he'll get it here, at the club, based on the Sunderland performance.

I can't see him going anywhere before Jan.

nikusha said:
i think we Mancini must give Robinho another chance

yaya is too slow to attack

Hmm, he may have been winded 70 minutes in, but he sure isn't lacking for pace... Maybe because he takes time on the ball to make the correct pass, you think he can't run?

As for the article, Milner and Silva both play better in the middle of the pitch. Silva is particularly effective as a playmaker in the hole, or when he cuts in from the wing before delivering a pass. Every team could do with an exceptionally talented creative center mid. Problem is, they don't exactly grow on trees. How many really class creative center players are there? And how many have had multiple successful seasons in a row? It's like saying we'd be better if we had Colin Bell back in his prime. Of course we would, but how many guys are running around that can do what he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.