Parker about City

typicalcity68 said:
nikusha said:
i think we Mancini must give Robinho another chance

yaya is too slow to attack

agreed re: Robihno

Forget it ......

Robinho has absolutely NO intention of taking up the offer of another chance ......

even IF Mancini was prepared to give him one!

Can't believe some people don't see what we have in Yaya, I fully expect him to be the best ATTACKING midfield player in the league this season.

We all like to think we could do a better job than the manager. Mancini has been world class player and has already been a successful manager. I know he learnt his management trade in Italy which is totally different than the English game but he has the ingredients to become a success in the English game and if he has our backing and time to let his work come to fruition, im convinced we will get the silverware we crave. We are still a work in progress and need a couple of months to let the new players bed him and for our players to get used to Mancini's systems.

Some posters are deluded and expect us to wipe the floor with teams every week by playing adventurous football. It doesn't work like that. IMO he has got the team solid and hard to beat, which is a great platform for us to build on. With time and the likes of Silva settling him i am sure he will start to use different systems for certain games with more Offensive line ups.

For all you doom merchants please be patient and enjoy the ride. We are going to have more good days than off days. Yesterday was a blip and a learning curve in my view. Lets see after 10 games or so where we are and hope we are in the top pack and im sure will get stronger as the season progresses. Next 2 games are a chance to make amends and bounce back with 2 wins. We have the ability to string 3 or 4 wins on the bounce regularly which we have hardly done in previous campaigns. Everyone is raving about Chelsea but on paper they have had an easy start with 2 home games against lower opposition and a stroll against a poor Wigan side away. We have had 3 tough games and come out with a satisfactory 4 points. It can only get better im sure. We still have the likes of Boletti, Boetang and Kolorov to fit in. Lets back the manager and players and stick 2 fingers up at everyone trying to disrupt what we are trying to achieve

CTID

black mamba said:
typicalcity68 said:
agreed re: Robihno

Forget it ......

Robinho has absolutely NO intention of taking up the offer of another chance ......

even IF Mancini was prepared to give him one!

just saying that he is the type of player we need, so why buy one if we have one sat there? Silva looks too lightweight for the PL

Yaya is not an attacking minded player for him to play along with is pass with long range are superb and defensively excellent why is he not been use at those position,where Tevez can be at is best role as a ss rather than our play maker.

Pezzer2 said:
We all like to think we could do a better job than the manager. Mancini has been world class player and has already been a successful manager. I know he learnt his management trade in Italy which is totally different than the English game but he has the ingredients to become a success in the English game and if he has our backing and time to let his work come to fruition, im convinced we will get the silverware we crave. We are still a work in progress and need a couple of months to let the new players bed him and for our players to get used to Mancini's systems.

Some posters are deluded and expect us to wipe the floor with teams every week by playing adventurous football. It doesn't work like that. IMO he has got the team solid and hard to beat, which is a great platform for us to build on. With time and the likes of Silva settling him i am sure he will start to use different systems for certain games with more Offensive line ups.

For all you doom merchants please be patient and enjoy the ride. We are going to have more good days than off days. Yesterday was a blip and a learning curve in my view. Lets see after 10 games or so where we are and hope we are in the top pack and im sure will get stronger as the season progresses. Next 2 games are a chance to make amends and bounce back with 2 wins. We have the ability to string 3 or 4 wins on the bounce regularly which we have hardly done in previous campaigns. Everyone is raving about Chelsea but on paper they have had an easy start with 2 home games against lower opposition and a stroll against a poor Wigan side away. We have had 3 tough games and come out with a satisfactory 4 points. It can only get better im sure. We still have the likes of Boletti, Boetang and Kolorov to fit in. Lets back the manager and players and stick 2 fingers up at everyone trying to disrupt what we are trying to achieve

CTID
good post mate.

Silva is the man who needs to be playing in the middle off of tevez and adebayor . I think then we will have a creative force in silva creating opportunities for two strikers who score goals for fun also if you move milner into the middle I believe you will get more out of him . I'm not a fan of the formation mancini has been playing as I don't feel we have enough going forward . Tevez has to come deep and yaya primarily isn't an attacking midfield player but he has done well going forward , for me he is box to box . Silva for me is ideal to be in that midfield , with yaya , milner and NDJ all playing narrow , central roles . I would like to see Silva and adebayor start against blackburn and we can kick on again from there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.