Parker about City

moomba said:
Matt Diablo said:
if he plays the same midfield 3 combo at home to Blackburn I will be pissed off -but he won't.... will he??!!

I hope he does, worked a treat against the scousers. Was that not good enough for you?

Against the scousers we had one good move.

WTF if tevez had scored his open net all these 2 bit reporters would be saying how he is a great box to box midfielder who can create as well as defend. Frustrates me so much reading this type of shit and even more when some of our fans agree!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Sabster said:
Against the scousers we had one good move.

Was our 'one good move' to score 3 goals and get a comprehensive win against a side we're in direct competition with?

If so, that's a good move.

We played very well, no doubt and nullified them completely. But did we really cut them open?
We did once and scored.

3-0 flattered us. 1-2 0 was reasonable.

Sabster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Was our 'one good move' to score 3 goals and get a comprehensive win against a side we're in direct competition with?

If so, that's a good move.

We played very well, no doubt and nullified them completely. But did we really cut them open?
We did once and scored.

3-0 flattered us. 1-2 0 was reasonable.

We did it again and got a penalty. We also scored from a set piece. A perfectly legitimate way to score a goal.

Yesterdays result was against the run of play and despite this, Sunderland are no pushovers as their home record from last season testifies.

We had all out attacking play under the last manager and whilst it was exciting, at times, it also came with the inevitable conceding of 3 goals and a feeling of utter despondancy.

We're on the right track, yeah we lost but shit happens, Chelsea and the rags will both lose at least 3 or 4 times this season too but I wouldn't write either of those teams off as potential champions (of either England or Europe).

We still haven't replaced Elano. God we miss him - I know I will get abused for this but its the truth.

Think about it, Elano back, + a happy Robinho performing like we know he can. What a team we could be. Thanks Hughes, clueless.

BlueSinclair said:
We still haven't replaced Elano. God we miss him - I know I will get abused for this but its the truth.

Think about it, Elano back, + a happy Robinho performing like we know he can. What a team we could be. Thanks Hughes, clueless.

And right here you've hit upon the paradox of the BM poster.

Elano and Robinho were slated for not tracking back. Mancini is slated for fielding a perceived defensive line up in which midfield players also have a defensive duty.

I happen to think nothing is good enough for the precious little posters on this forum (not aimed at you or your post mate).

For what it's worth, I loved Elano and his eye for a pass and I'm hoping Silva can provide this and more as the season progresses.

BlueSinclair said:

Elano wouldn't get near our starting XI no matter who the manager was with our current squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.