Parker agreed terms (or has he?) [Merged]

Re: Parker agreed terms [Merged]

This signing will help us along the way to protecting the defense and supporting the attack.

dw7 said:
PaleBlue said:
Biggsy1 said:
I just cant understand some people we sign a new player and people are moaning ffs, imagine what the selling clubs fans are feeling like. Jesus some people are never happy!

Spot on - and he's a good buy for me, much more of an all-rounder than Elano will ever be. Elano can be class on his day but falls into the 'luxury' player category for me.

thats it mate elano will do the nice work but wont put a foot in he aint that type of player and i think that why the defence is so exposed out of the 5 midfilders we only had kompany who will tackel at times we've tried haman and fernadse hamann is finished and lets hope fernandes will improve plus he can play in europe not cup tied good signing imo

not too happy with what i just heard though he will earn significantly more than he does at west ham and hes on 70000 there!

Disturbance said:
staffs_blue said:
so as we stand;

..................Hart

..Zabaleta...Richards...Dunne...Bridge

..........Kompany...Parker

..SWP...........Ireland.......Robinho

................Caicedo

For the next game Ireland is suspended and SWP injured.

I

..................Hart

..Zabaleta...Richards...Dunne...Bridge

..........Kompany...Parker

.Robinho...........Elano.......Sturridge

................Caicedo

I know.I meant our strongest starting 11

Squad player my arse, SSN say hes getting considerably more than his current 70k a week

think im gonna puke

this time 2 years ago 99% of us were bigging up sir joey as being better than scott parker...now weve got all this money and we buy parker

talk about going backwards

coops said:
not too happy with what i just heard though he will earn significantly more than he does at west ham and hes on 70000 there!
That's fucking disgusting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.