Parking restrictions at Asda Eastlands

haha i take it i'm being clarkied ;)

Shoppers would have something to say about it being an hour, and 4 hours parking which the signs currently say is not something to get people legging it out early ;)

My question was although the new signs say 4 hours, there's no mention of it being different for match days like there used to be. So was just checking if it is in fact 4 hours on a match day (used to be 1 hour 45 match day, 3 hours normal days).

I don't think they're bothered anymore about match goers using their car park as so few of them actually use it. You can travel to New York in the time it takes to get off there post match.

We normally just get dropped off, or come on the tram. For once my other half might be coming too so we need to park - my 76 year old ill mum can't walk far so it's £10 in the club car park or try asda. And my 3 year old with his problems might be trying another match just to see how he copes with the noise, so we need to park close. Thought i'd ask, thought people might know and be friendly!!
If it was just me i've walked many times from the stadium to victoria, my mum used to too, before her knee fell apart and she uses a crutch on daily morphine and struggling with it. Though i had a leg operation 2 weeks ago so maybe even i'm allowed to use a car for once eh ;)

Not everyone who parks close is a lazy shit.
On a different note, have you enquired about the new sensory room for your lad?

It’s 4 hours now but be warned it is horrendous getting out, and with shoppers coming in as well you can get stuck in there for 2 hours on a bad day. Well worth walking a bit further out.

I don't think they're bothered anymore about match goers using their car park as so few of them actually use it. You can travel to New York in the time it takes to get off there post match.
Only takes me 5 minutes. Mind you, I get in late, go for 2 pints on 35 minutes, get back to my seat 10 minutes into the second half and leave 10 minutes later. Sweet as a nut!!

Does anyone have an opinion on this? We parked on the car park on Pollard Street yesterday. My son paid the parking fee on his phone. The fee being asked for was £3.70. This supposedly covered us for 12 hours, until just after 1am on Sunday morning. When we got back to the car after the match we had been served a parking charge notice, fine of £35, rising if not paid within 24 hours etc. Apparently the cost goes up to £6 to park two hours before the game at the Etihad. We parked up and paid just after one o’clock. I would have thought that any price increase should be automatically updated and this should have been the fee that showed up not £3.70. What do you think, I think I have a good case for not paying the fine? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.