Parking ticket

Not any more those days are long gone.
This VV

I got the only Ticket i have ever had, a few years ago, for going to get change for a Car Parking Machine at Argos in Stockport.

I come back and he was already stood there writing it out.

I was like : "Are you taking the piss ? "

He was like " you are not allowed to leave the Vehicle to go and get change"

It was 3 minutes exactly from the point of me leaving the Vehicle to returning with change.

I was enraged, not going to lie. His shit attitude didn't help, i thought about flooring him. Thankfully i just abused him.

He must have been hiding in the bushes waiting to pounce.

When i got home i wrote off an Email to some random company, registered in either Gibraltar or Isle of Man. Of course these fuckers would also avoid paying taxes on the legalised theft they were doing in the UK .Appropriate.

They said you pay in full or we will come after you

Bastards sent a debt recovery agency to my House. Threated to black list me.

I should have just paid the £35.

It was one of those principles, where you just can not find it in yourself to pay they extortion.

Like a well Oiled Machine from the point of issuing the Ticket to Rob you, to debt recovery threatening to rob you even more, with pricey warning letters added to the extortion Bill.

Going to hurt, but just pay it unless you have the funds to hire Mr Loophole.

As stated above, Pepipoo. WHatever you do though, do not identify yourself to the vermin as the person who was responsible for the transgression. Refer to "The Driver", not "I".

I have never paid them and never been taken to court. If you don't believe me mate that's fine.

I believe you mate. Mrs MB had one of those over 3 hour jobs years ago- ignored it and never heard owt either so I know it can work.

Just saying I don’t think it works because they can’t enforce them - although there are absolutely cases where they can’t be. Maybe I’ve just watched too many episodes of “Can’t pay, we’ll take it away” ;)

If the land you parked on was clearly signposted that you would be fined if you parked there etc then I’d just pay it. If you’ve got a valid/legal reason to not pay it then tell them why and be prepared to defend yourself in court.

About 3 or so years ago Mrs MB put the wrong reg in at a pay and display. A couple of weeks later a PCN arrives. I sent them a lengthy letter explaining why it wasn’t valid mostly based on no loss of earnings as parking was paid. They ignored it and issued court proceedings - I wrote a defence and submitted it. They didn’t do anything or pay the court fee so the case was cancelled. I then issued a cost claim (can’t remember name of form now) against them for about £300 for my time etc which was upheld. How these companies work is they issue a court summons - if you defend it (and I presume it’s a reasonable defence) they won’t pay the fee and case gets cancelled from the list (they are free to reissue the claim later), if you don’t defend they’ll pay the fee and get a CCJ against you for some overinflated amount. It’s a scam and an abuse of our legal system - how they can issue a court summons without paying anything is a mystery. Good old tax payer is obviously covering that part in printing and posting out particulars.
But the company claiming exists in the correct position but its address is further down the street which is not where I parked. I also want to know what losses they incurred by me parking in an empty filthy littered glass everywhere car park.

I have had two in the last year, one in town that I paid but think I might have put my registration number in wrong coz I am an old blind **** and the other was in Prestwich for overstaying my time in an M&S car park while in a restaurant over the road. Anyway I ignored them both and they have given up on both because they know I am not legally obliged to pay them.
The first one they cannot chase since legislation last year as for the second Yourare sadly misinformed.

This VV

I got the only Ticket i have ever had, a few years ago, for going to get change for a Car Parking Machine at Argos in Stockport.

I come back and he was already stood there writing it out.

I was like : "Are you taking the piss ? "

He was like " you are not allowed to leave the Vehicle to go and get change"

It was 3 minutes exactly from the point of me leaving the Vehicle to returning with change.

I was enraged, not going to lie. His shit attitude didn't help, i thought about flooring him. Thankfully i just abused him.

He must have been hiding in the bushes waiting to pounce.

When i got home i wrote off an Email to some random company, registered in either Gibraltar or Isle of Man. Of course these fuckers would also avoid paying taxes on the legalised theft they were doing in the UK .Appropriate.

They said you pay in full or we will come after you

Bastards sent a debt recovery agency to my House. Threated to black list me.

I should have just paid the £35.

It was one of those principles, where you just can not find it in yourself to pay they extortion.

Like a well Oiled Machine from the point of issuing the Ticket to Rob you, to debt recovery threatening to rob you even more, with pricey warning letters added to the extortion Bill.

Going to hurt, but just pay it unless you have the funds to hire Mr Loophole.
Asking for change believe it or not is part of the 1866 vagrancy act.

But the company claiming exists in the correct position but its address is further down the street which is not where I parked. I also want to know what losses they incurred by me parking in an empty filthy littered glass everywhere car park.
Irrelevant.
By parking you accepted their terms and conditions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.