Parking

What's happened to matchday parking. I usually get an email reminder for the next month's games but so far I haven't. The only bookable game on the website was yesterday's game at the Joie. Now the OS parking is stating that there are NO EVENTS. Has that Co-op Live Arena fucked us over for parking?
Been watching for the Wolves game, bringing my niece for her first City game ever, so wanted the club car park as we're off to see the Pep and Chloe Kelly Murals then eat in town. Less than 2 weeks and still not showing.

I'm going to Peter Kay this week at the Coop Live and have booked parking in the Blue car park. Orange was also available.
I assume Blue and Orange car parks are normally available for home games? If so, I would guess that they are also being used by Coop at the same time for the Wolves game given they have some pop singer on at 6:30pm.

Looks like the car parks will be shared when there is football and gigs on at the same time...sounds like it'll be carnage

What's happened to matchday parking. I usually get an email reminder for the next month's games but so far I haven't. The only bookable game on the website was yesterday's game at the Joie. Now the OS parking is stating that there are NO EVENTS. Has that Co-op Live Arena fucked us over for parking?
I called City the other day and they just keep saying that they will be available next week (i.e this week). I have a feeling that they just want to charge £25 for the arena parking, rather than a tenner for match going fans. It stinks.

I called City the other day and they just keep saying that they will be available next week (i.e this week). I have a feeling that they just want to charge £25 for the arena parking, rather than a tenner for match going fans. It stinks.
Parking now available - £12 single occupancy. £10 multiple.

Am I the only person thinking that the Club is watching the £25 parking at the Arena and seeing a potential opportunity to hike the price of matchday parking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.