Partner for Kompany - speculation

Think we still have two very good young cb in Nastasić and Rekik, and both are left footed. Both not even reached 21 and will only get better, so to sign another young cb would maybe a waste.

Would really like to see one of these lads get a real shot at partnering Kompany, as both are technically good bringing the ball away helping to build from the back. Also we have experience across that back 4 now to help these young lads. Only issue could be strength in the prem against the likes ok Lukaku et al, but seen Nastasić handle that well a few times.

kun said:
Thiago Silva, Mangala, Hummels, Benatia, Vertonghen, Chiellini, Pique, Ramos, Subotic, Varane

Any of the above.

Possibly: Garay, Dante, Otamendi, Koscielny, Agger, Pepe, Barzagli, Vermaelen, Chiriches, Howedes, Caulker, Van Dijk
MASSIVE fan.

Hope his knee heals right and he comes back the same player. Could even get him 'cheap' because of it... Otherwise a big fan of Van Dijk; actually reminds me a bit of a younger Vinny...

We need two.
Demichelis and Lescott are both below par!!

Mangala to come in as the main CB, failing that Vertonghen.
A Caulker, Lovren type signing who would be here primarily as a quality back up, but push the starting two on a constant basis.

Our shoddy defending totally f**cks me off.

Lovren has really I pressed this season, premier experience is a big asset and worth a look

Mangala is the one but I have a feeling we will have our work cut out getting him - It seems we p*ssd Porto off by offering way short of their combined £48m valuation of him and Fernando - Put into the mix PSG and other top clubs wanting Mangala then I think we have missed the boat on this one.

After also forcing Fernando to sign a new contract I think Porto will be more than happy to get another one over us by selling Managala to another club!!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 am --<br /><br />Mangala is the one but I have a feeling we will have our work cut out getting him - It seems we p*ssd Porto off by offering way short of their combined £48m valuation of him and Fernando - Put into the mix PSG and other top clubs wanting Mangala then I think we have missed the boat on this one.

After also forcing Fernando to sign a new contract I think Porto will be more than happy to get another one over us by selling Managala to another club!!

Mangala is a talent but still very raw IMO.I've seen him in a couple of games now,and,while he he's a physical monster with decent technical ability,he can also be very cavalier and careless with his positioning.

Definitely a work in progress,much like (the inferior,imo) Nastasic,where as I believe we need the finished article.
Saying that,i would hate to miss out on such a talent that maybe Vinny could quickly improve.

A fair price is difficult to attach.

Lomas has a lob on said:
We need two.
Demichelis and Lescott are both below par!!

Mangala to come in as the main CB, failing that Vertonghen.
A Caulker, Lovren type signing who would be here primarily as a quality back up, but push the starting two on a constant basis.

Our shoddy defending totally f**cks me off.
What about Nastasic and Rekik?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.