Passport fast track

Wife sent herself off a week ago online, we fly on the 15th of July. What do you do if you don't get it back. She tried fast track but couldn't get an appointment slot online.

its says you cant just turn up without an appointment. She rang and they said just keep by your computer and refresh, you can't do that all day, so She sent it off. Just fingers crossed.

Sorted my old Dad's out. He managed to do it online. All done and new passport within 3 weeks.
All this fuss about the Passport Office being fucked and the need to privatise it etc, nonsense. Boris and Jacob being twats. It was no drama at all. Neither is DVLA.
They are lining up civil servants as scapegoats for stuff again. Dont believe the hype

Having spent 20 years as a civil servant prior to my retirement last year I can confirm just like every other work place their are lots of hard workers & some lazy unless c###s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.