Past Managers you would have liked to see at City

Always had a soft spot for Claudio Ranieri. Demented inconsistent genius in stead of unlikely Swedish lothario Sven! Martin O'Neill late nineties?

The holy grail would have been Cloughie but the universe would not have been big enough for him and pube head swales...

Would Saunders or Bookie or Bond or McNeill have achieved success with us if they'd been given more time or hadn't left? All ifs and maybe's.

Suspect for a lot of us the steady decline of the 80s and pain of the 90s/00s means that these days we're living in a City Wonderland, where our big problem today is maybe having to make do with Kane over Haaland! First World problems eh? : -)

Another one here for Howard Kendall. I was barely a teenager when he left but even I remember how gutting and important that was. Our 90’s story would have been completely different had he stayed and brought through our very good youth players.

loved Billy McNeill and he would have done what fergie did in the 90s at utd if he stayed longer
swales was crazy and we had a youth team packed with talent that needed a couple of years and some money and billy was the right man but walked away because of swales

Kendall called us a love affair compared to Everton being a marriage. So he fucked off back to his "wife" and ended up hitting the bottle. Very life like
I watched and enjoyed the recent docu about kendall and it was clear to see what everton meant to him and what kendall meant to everton.

made me feel a bit better about him fucking off back to his wife in fairness

Last edited:
Brian Clough and Peter Taylor for me and Bobby Robson.
Clough and Taylor because, between them, we could have won anything even in the day we were really shite!
Robson mainly because he was such a nice bloke, knew the game and with backing could have won a lot more than he did.

I watched and enjoyed the recent docu about kendall and it was clear to see what everton meant to him and what kendall meant to everton.

made me feel a bit about him fucking off back to his wife in fairness
Keep your dick in your pants then and dont be tempted too tamper

Brian Clough.

But if we'd had Clough, we would have won stuff back then & probably would never have been shit enough to be taken over by Lee & then by the Sheikh & Swales' dynasty would probably have sold us to Donald Trump .
Brilliant logic.

But can you imagine the greatest ever British manager and Peter fucking Swales getting on?

No, nor can I.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.