Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Sat in the club level on a corporate jolly - got a load of classless sh*te after second goal from a couple of them the highlight being "I don't pay four grand a year to listen to your sh*t.." to which I responded "i'd take it up with Kroenke mate"

SingBlueSilva said:
MSP said:
To be fair, just had a quick look at arsenal mania and majority finds this twattish thing to do.

Maybe most Arsenal fans have no problems with City fans, but when it comes to ex-Arsenal players, there's just this irrational hatred, esp towards Nasri. I would loved to know if RVP gets that much vitriol also.

I have a friend whose an arsenal fan and he says that it hurts seeing rvp doing well for the rags but it softens the blow knowing that he's stopping us from winning the title...

I deleted his number after that.

moomey said:
Sat in the club level on a corporate jolly - got a load of classless sh*te after second goal from a couple of them the highlight being "I don't pay four grand a year to listen to your sh*t.." to which I responded "i'd take it up with Kroenke mate"

If find it funny, they seem more upset with City than with the wankers who are charging the the highest matchday price in the league, while letting the best players go to other clubs, sometime even allowing the players contracts to run down.

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Petetheblu said:
shevtheblue said:
While the video isnt exactly witty banter, imo it should have beeb expected especially from nasri if he was to walk into emirates like he did. Not sure if it was due to the incident where police closed off roads but he shouldnt be walking there like that and not expect people to say the same things they say to him when hes on the pitch. As long as theres no physicals, laugh it off as expected and keep walking. Or better, go with the rest of your team you idiot.

Or people just grow up and let people walk where they want to walk......!!
They didnt stop them walking though did they? They should expect to get slagged off walking into the stadium with opposition fans just as i would (and have seen many times at city) if i went into the home fans with an opposition shirt on. It didnt get physical, ive heard people shout much worse things at players and opposition fans at the game. Now if they were walking down a high st in london and that happened it would be different.

moomey said:

jolly well played sir/madam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.