Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

Burtonblue said:
Josh Blue said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV9ghP80Fwg&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Another version here.
No less than I would expect from their fans I'm afraid.
Bet he wasn't larfin after the final whistle though..

Tossers, the only word to describe them. Fair play to Sami for sticking up for himself.

I used to quite like them but realise that was only because they were offering a credible challenge to Utd for a period, they're very bitter about our new found fame and wealth, possibly more so than most other clubs. It's like they believe they have some divine right to be up there at the top of the table whereas history shows their periods of being a really top side have come in fits and spurts and they've been pretty average for some fairly long spells...from 1973 to 1987 they only finished in the top three once whilst between 1953 and 1970 they were only in the top 4 twice and again, no higher than third.
Still, it must have been nice for them yesterday to have a visit from one of the big clubs.

Fair play to Chamakh, the winning nothing for seven years+ is obviously getting to the Arse fans abusing ex and present players ? Lets hope that winning fuck all continues on that evidence.

It would have been nice if a few city see nasri at this point. I wonder what these gobshites would have done then. Prob put their heads down and walked on.

r.soleofsalford said:
sorry for stating the obvious but not all arsenal fans are knobs. ffs i bet there are one or two decent united fans amongst the 670 million fan base

Why only refer to their UK fan base - must be a few within the foreign based ones too.

I'm sure some of our fans would have reacted in exactly the same way if it was Sturridge walking to the ground after he'd left City for a more successful (at the time) club.

Think there's a bit of over reaction going on here.

He got called a few names and a couple of blokes got in his face. A bit selective to use the likes of SWP and Dunne of how ex players have been treated at our place. As someone pointed out, what sort of reception would the likes of Barton & Danny Mills get walking to our ground?

I've been to Arsenal for the last 3 games. Carling Cup we stayed above an Arsenal pub on Holloway Road. Everyone in there was brilliant with us. Put free food on before the game, playing killer pool with their fans until 2.00 a.m. in the morning.

Last season, we got there early and went in the "Home fans only" Wetherspoons near Highbury & Islington station. Not one bit of bother and had a good chat with a few of their fans.

Yesterday was drinking on Shoreditch High Street, plenty of Arsenal fans about. Again had a good chat with them, no mither.

daveduke67 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
sorry for stating the obvious but not all arsenal fans are knobs. ffs i bet there are one or two decent united fans amongst the 670 million fan base

Why only refer to their UK fan base - must be a few within the foreign based ones too.

I'm sure some of our fans would have reacted in exactly the same way if it was Sturridge walking to the ground after he'd left City for a more successful (at the time) club.

exactly especially some of the numpties from farnworth

:)

Aguero_Element said:
haha fucking idiotic arsenal fans...

It has come to the stage where I actually hate Arsenal more than Spurs. I never thought I'd say that. Bloody hell, its coming to something when I start hoping the Spuds murder the bastards at the next NL derby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.