Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

r.soleofsalford said:
daveduke67 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
sorry for stating the obvious but not all arsenal fans are knobs. ffs i bet there are one or two decent united fans amongst the 670 million fan base

Why only refer to their UK fan base - must be a few within the foreign based ones too.

I'm sure some of our fans would have reacted in exactly the same way if it was Sturridge walking to the ground after he'd left City for a more successful (at the time) club.

exactly especially some of the numpties from farnworth

:)

I agree, thats why I would never live there. Hows life in Little Hulton?
;-)

why not write to their club pointing out you find the actions of their supporters unsavoury and intimidating. Lets see how funny it is when the press run and expose them? (what about the same to the FA saying that watching such actions would put you off going to games)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/contact-us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/contact-us</a>
Head office switchboard
0207 619 5003 - Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) 09.30 to 17.00.

A matchday service is provided for all Home fixtures when the switchboard is open from 09.30am until 20 minutes after the end of the game.

Please call the above number for all matchday issues.

Arsenal Contact Centre

0207 619 5000 - Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays) 09.30 to 17.00.

Ask Arsenal
For all Club enquiries.
ask@arsenal.co.uk Feedback
Complaints or negative feedback.
feedback@arsenal.co.uk

Postal address
Arsenal Football Club
Highbury House
75 Drayton Park
LONDON
N5 1BU

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

They wanted Samir to react, these little shits should have their faces taken from the video and posted across the country for everyone to see, football is now on the verge of total hatred. The venom towards footballers is growing rapidly fuelled by sky and the media? Won't belong before a players is seriously wounded, I think we should all say well done to Samir because I would have chinned that gobby piece shit .

Makes me angry watching that video.

It would be easy to say it's one or two idiots, but then why don't the other fans who are walking with them sort them out? And you come across so much vitriol from Arsenal fans towards Nasri that it makes you think that this is widespread.

Blue Punter said:
Think there's a bit of over reaction going on here.

He got called a few names and a couple of blokes got in his face. A bit selective to use the likes of SWP and Dunne of how ex players have been treated at our place. As someone pointed out, what sort of reception would the likes of Barton & Danny Mills get walking to our ground?

I've been to Arsenal for the last 3 games. Carling Cup we stayed above an Arsenal pub on Holloway Road. Everyone in there was brilliant with us. Put free food on before the game, playing killer pool with their fans until 2.00 a.m. in the morning.

Last season, we got there early and went in the "Home fans only" Wetherspoons near Highbury & Islington station. Not one bit of bother and had a good chat with a few of their fans.

Yesterday was drinking on Shoreditch High Street, plenty of Arsenal fans about. Again had a good chat with them, no mither.

Good post. I don't like generalising a whole support base because of the actions of a few idiots, and I think we exaggerate the bitterness of Arsenal fans towards our club because it's the age old problem of the idiots shouting the loudest, usually on the internet, and the more rational fans keeping their counsel. Of course, relations between the 2 sets of fans have deteriorated a bit over the past few years but they've got loads of decent fans who are far more concerned about the direction their own club is taking rather than what City are doing. We spoke to a fair few of them in the Compton Arms before the game on Sunday and they were bang on - no animosity whatsoever.

Re: Pathetic Arsenal fans with Nasri & Chamakh

While the video isnt exactly witty banter, imo it should have beeb expected especially from nasri if he was to walk into emirates like he did. Not sure if it was due to the incident where police closed off roads but he shouldnt be walking there like that and not expect people to say the same things they say to him when hes on the pitch. As long as theres no physicals, laugh it off as expected and keep walking. Or better, go with the rest of your team you idiot.

MSP said:
To be fair, just had a quick look at arsenal mania and majority finds this twattish thing to do.
From what I read, only a handful were against it. Most minimized it or justified it, calling him stupid to walk around the grounds or, like all millionaire footballers, he should just take it on the chin.
Maybe most Arsenal fans have no problems with City fans, but when it comes to ex-Arsenal players, there's just this irrational hatred, esp towards Nasri. I would loved to know if RVP gets that much vitriol also.

shevtheblue said:
While the video isnt exactly witty banter, imo it should have beeb expected especially from nasri if he was to walk into emirates like he did. Not sure if it was due to the incident where police closed off roads but he shouldnt be walking there like that and not expect people to say the same things they say to him when hes on the pitch. As long as theres no physicals, laugh it off as expected and keep walking. Or better, go with the rest of your team you idiot.

Or people just grow up and let people walk where they want to walk......!!

nasri and chamakh decide to walk to the game for a football feeling.....it was a nice touch but then they took the route of scumbags. shame.

gunners fans ought to seriously look at themselves, i know "its the minority" but that is really sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.