Pathetic, I hate them

MCFC BOB said:
To be honest, even though United annoy me with things like this (80,000 City fans turned out tonight, so they got the "nobody came" thing a bit wrong), this is all that matters in the end:

manchester-city-fa-cup-final-image-2-607501205.jpg

Is that true only 80,000 turned up ??
Not taking the piss,but not seen any official figures.
Must admit I hoped it would have been more considering we supposedely had 47,000 at Eastlands !!

what makes me laugh is the picture for theirs is zoomed right in on the coach and the surrounding fans so its going to look alot more. and i dont get what is funny about the pic of the city one as all the streets around the bus are completely full with proper city fans and not part time jokes that claim to be united fans coz one time their great grandad visited old trafford once 50 years ago and now they wear a green and yellow scarf!

We should have held the parade next week and had a Team Death Match on the streets of Manchester. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about what some rag twats say on some forum. They're the ones who should be worried.

And they hate us liam so we have to live with it..The more we do success wise the worse its going to get.
I look forward to it getting worse and worse..;)

beano46 said:
1.618034 said:
Ballache
First Team Sub

what i don't get is that how come every time i watch the Derby in a pub, there's way more reds than blues??? and yet they still claim the City is theirs...weird people, i used to hate Liverpool more, but [b]since moving to Manchester, that has changed!
[/b]

Made me smile.
Since moving to Manchester and becoming plastic what a twat

since moving to manchester & still not being arsed to actually go to a game.

Tremendous atmosphere last night on streets and stadium, made me proud!

TBF they do have more fans in Manchester and the world, its gonna happen with their success. One they throw at us is that we cant sell out all our games. we need to be doing this regularly to shut them up. Problem is that we cant sell out the ground without getting some 'glory hunters' - so whats it gonna be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.