Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid comments if he wanted a return to the club. But I doubt he does, and I don't think the decision makers at the club are too fussed after taking the easy option last summer.

It's not a question of what the truth is, it's a question of showing respect. He has shown us none in that interview. He can fucking stay in Scotland. Difference between him and sancho: at least sancho has some balls.

Anyone seen his quotes regarding Celtic. It appears he would rather be at a club who are pretty much guaranteed the league than have the fight or ambition to make it at city.

He also claims it’s a non contest atmosphere wise between the two clubs.

Seriously underwhelmed by him. IMO he should of gone on loan to a premier league club and showcase his ability in a real league.

Thoughts blues?

Journalists tend to bend what has been said. lets get him fit with a few games up North this season and have a look pre season new signings may mean he is surplus to requirements.

Anyone seen his quotes regarding Celtic. It appears he would rather be at a club who are pretty much guaranteed the league than have the fight or ambition to make it at city.

He also claims it’s a non contest atmosphere wise between the two clubs.

Seriously underwhelmed by him. IMO he should of gone on loan to a premier league club and showcase his ability in a real league.

Thoughts blues?

He’s probably right about the atmosphere.

We bought him and sent him straight out to celtic, we then sent him out the next year he has settled there and is happy, cannot blame his stance, he is playing regulary and still young enough to come back to the prem eventually.

Come back on the off chance he may be on the bench or play every week where you are already loved by fans and in a winning team.

now I consider the scottish league pub football, but I can see his point.

And sorry but park heads atmosphere is decent we cannot really be offended by that considering we have a 74 page thread half of it us saying ours is poor.

It hasn't/didn't work out for the lad here good luck to him if he's happy, god forbid we become like the scouse and arse thinking people should be grateful to have a chance at a sniff playing for us.

The same in all walks of life.

Some have the talent to make more of their life but prefer the safety of the apparent security their current job gives them.
For that type of person they have made the right choice and have got it right making their job the way to allow them the means to afford the things in life they want to have or do rather than their job being the most important thing in their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.