Patrick Roberts - signing confirmed 19/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deal really excites me, I hope this is the direction we will take now, exciting-good prospects 18-20 instead of lampards, fernandos, caballeros, sagnas!!!! Ok they are steady but that's it. I wanna see progression in players, I wanna see hunger!!! Not someone who is happy sat on the bench seeing out their contract. For this reason I have a passionate hatred of Richard Wright what's the point get rid and promote Angus to the champs league squad let him be around the players, pick up medals!! Not that waster!!

I think we have a player just as good in Brandon Barker.
You never know how a young player's going to develop. That's why you need to get as many talented ones as possible. Law of averages suggests that one of them will never get to the level we want. Actually, the law of averages says that neither of them will. Maybe we'll get lucky and both of them will. And then that'll be perfect, because we've got 2 wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.