Patrick Roberts - signing confirmed 19/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barker looks nowhere near as quick as this lad. Pace is a premium in today's game and barker may struggle at the highest level without that burst over 5-10 yards

Barker looks nowhere near as quick as this lad. Pace is a premium in today's game and barker may struggle at the highest level without that burst over 5-10 yards
Seen people say this before about Barker, I must be watching a different player entirely. Barker is very quick.

This deal really excites me, I hope this is the direction we will take now, exciting-good prospects 18-20 instead of lampards, fernandos, caballeros, sagnas!!!! Ok they are steady but that's it. I wanna see progression in players, I wanna see hunger!!! Not someone who is happy sat on the bench seeing out their contract. For this reason I have a passionate hatred of Richard Wright what's the point get rid and promote Angus to the champs league squad let him be around the players, pick up medals!! Not that waster!!
Gunn looks like he's going to be the real deal as a goalie, there's no point in using him as 3rd choice and then never playing him. Tie him down to a long term contract (7 years?) and send him on loan somewhere for the first 2 years and see how he's developed.

Seen people say this before about Barker, I must be watching a different player entirely. Barker is very quick.

Barker would give Roberts 3 yards and wave at him running backwards as he overtook.

Miles faster than Roberts.

Once again, as this crops up from time to time, Barker is one of City's fastest players who, rumour has it, can leave Navas behind.

Barker would give Roberts 3 yards and wave at him running backwards as he overtook.

Miles faster than Roberts.

Once again, as this crops up from time to time, Barker is one of City's fastest players who, rumour has it, can leave Navas behind.
He's not a small speedster either, he's much bigger and stronger than Roberts. He's built more like Bale than SWP for instance.

Gunn looks like he's going to be the real deal as a goalie, there's no point in using him as 3rd choice and then never playing him. Tie him down to a long term contract (7 years?) and send him on loan somewhere for the first 2 years and see how he's developed.
Going to have to be some keeper to dislodge Hart. I would reckon we won't have anyone near good enough to replace him for about 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.