Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would make sense if he isnt going to play with us.

Said when you put your bid of £10, a crate of Irn Bru and a morning roll with 2 lorne sausage on it that he had no doubt told Celtic then he was open to the move.

If we do sell him i hope its to your lot.

Your mad if you think we would pay that much mate.

It's a £5er, 1 six pack cans of Irn Bru, two Freddo's, a finger of fudge, a egg mayonaise salad tub, small and two cans of Special Brew.

Who do you think he is Messi?

Yes, a combined team would favour Celtic. This isn't really going anywhere and has strayed from the topic of Roberts so I won't discuss this further.
Cool, really hope Roberts gets a shout here pre season. Think he has talent but the competition here especially if you believe the Sanchez rumours could push him well out of the first team picture

Well if its not a loan,and considering you have allegedly just paid 7m for Ntcham.......then he's gonna be expensive.

I hope it happens, but I can't see it and don't want to let myself think it will then end up pissed off.

These types of stories drive me mental.

I will allow myself a muse and no more.

Would make sense if he isnt going to play with us.

Said when you put your bid of £10, a crate of Irn Bru and a morning roll with 2 lorne sausage on it that he had no doubt told Celtic then he was open to the move.

If we do sell him i hope its to your lot.

The guy is now saying the players were told at the weekend who was going to Trumpville, after I pointed it out its nit public.

****s who pretend to know people in the know!! Twats.

That would possibly be even better than a Girona loan if they can guarantee he'll get game time.

It would've a decent move, however I wouldn't rule him staying at City yet.

Nolito has just left and Kelechi is looking set to leave soon so both will have to be replaced.

Plus we still need one more HG spot filled.

Walker has filled Clichy's spot, but someone will have to fill in Delph's.

I would love this kid to make an impression & for Pep to just go 'y know what, instead of signing Sanchez, & taking the no inspiration, bog obvious easy way out by having so many striking options Brazil 1970 wouldn't be able to fit them into a squad & even David Moyes would have a shot at the title, I'm going to actually try something difficult & make up the extra player from City's own young players'.

Patrick Roberts has recently bought an apartment in the city centre. I reckon he might be staying.

It's a good sign, for sure. But imo the decision should be based on performancce with the first team, not training or loans.

Perhaps Pep is going to give him a seaeon as 'occasional player' to see if he grabs it. Would be fair on the player & get rid of doubt either way.

Come on Pep, sign a long deal & manage like you were at Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.