Patrick Vieira.

I would take an experienced world class manager and have Vieira as ass man.

Or just have Vieira as the manager.

Hopefully one way or another, Mancini would integrate Vieira into team management, similar to how Eriksson did with him.

It could work out similar to Pep at Barca. Working with the youth side and then being promoted to the senior role as those players are breaking through into the first team. Obviously have to be in a fair few years time though.

As a person I'd love for him to be manager if we HAD to loose Mancini (who I'd be very happy with staying for the long term) but whether he can actually do the job is a different question. He certainly has the makings of someone who could go on to have a successful career in the role.

But like I said, I'd prefer Mancini to stay in charge.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
To be fair with the team Guardiola has i could of won what he has

No you couldn't. If this was true then you'd be managing a team now.

No.

Good players doesn't mean good managers.

Oh, and those saying "Guardiola had no management experience!1!1" need to use Wikipedia more fucking often.

Right at this moment I dont see him as the successor to Mr Mancini. Firstly, I thought he might have tried to squeeze another Season out of himself and secondly if he was going to retire why he hasn't ended up at Arsenal?

I am actually astounded that he is here at all. With the problems at Arsenal; and I may be wrong here but doesn't Pat Rice have health issues at the moment?I would have thought he would have been Arsene's assistant.

Their loss is our gain.

Depends on the timescale, should something bad happen this season or next with RM then no, if 3+ years down the line then maybe yeh,
If the plan is for PV to enter management then the 1st plan should be to get him fully upto speed with City and the way we work and play, making the management move a smooth one and not one that will disrupt a team with wholesale changes.
RM is working hard at creating his playing squad and coaching staff, the signings are not his choice alone but a chosen pick from meetings with his staff, and PV needs to be brought in on these kind of things.

When he took his new role, lots of people on here were saying he is being groomed for the manager's job when Mancin eventually leaves.

However, I think he is being groomed to take over from Marwood in a couple of years.

No.

Young said:
I would take an experienced world class manager and have Vieira as ass man.
I bet his face would be a picture when he's offered that job ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.